|Genei wo Kakeru Cosplay Group|
I think it would be deviantart.... Because I don't use many of those and I don't really like facebook. Plus, da keep sending me beautiful arts from my friends :3
2. Slytherin or Gryffindor? Elaborate.
Usually I would have answered Hufflepuff ^^' but between those two, definitely Slytherin. I think having ambition is much more important in life. And it is a proof of intellect.
3. If you could go back in the past and change something about your life, would you do it?
I would go back to when I was a child and start taking hundred of different kind of classes. Especially about music and languages.
4. What is your current obsession?
Hedgehog probably. A little bit mmorpg (And I am craving korean bbq right now )
5. Do you have any scars? What's the story behind it?
yop, tiny ones on my jaw from when it was broken. My right thumb when it was burned. And lately I burned myself on my arm with an iron (It was not pretty to see XD)
6. You're thrown on stage and you must sing to impress (you know, like in TV shows!) what song do you burst into?
Probably ''you raise me up''. If not, something from Les misérables.
7. What is a quote you like/live by?
^very hard question. The one quote that will always stay in my mind is that every girl is a princess from ''The Little Princess'' :
I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us. Didn't your father ever tell you that? Didn't he?
8. Any book you have read recently and loved?
Anything from Terry Pratchett is heaven
9. Tell us something about yourself we might not know
I don't really feel pain and I often realize I was hurt a few days later....
10. What is your favourite type of clothing?
Interesting thights with mini shorts. (and I love leather and fur)
I'm not gonna tag anyone, because you will all be probably tagged at some point